| || |
Francis Consulting offers management consulting services with a governance level perspective. We have undertaken engagements requiring project leadership or senior consulting services in several areas, focusing on management frameworks and controls.
Information and Technology Management
- as a senior consulting or auditing resource in the assessment of risks in technology governance, including technology management frameworks, strategy, investment, scope, requirements, security management, applications development and technical infrastructure.
- as part of a team of risk management advisors, to help business owners identify, assess and respond to significant risks to their business objectives. Work has involved corporate risk profile development, project management risk monitoring and reporting and independent risk reporting to stakeholders.
- as part of risk-based reviews and internal audits, to focus management action plans on key risk areas in management control frameworks, IT systems development, IT security, IT strategy, corporate security management and various administrative functions.
Business Continuity Management
- as a senior consulting resource to research, develop and help implement policies, frameworks, plans, exercises and testing for BCP/BCM, including conduct of Business Impact Analyses (BIA).
- as part of a government initiative to monitor and advise on risks to governmment critical IT infrastructure, resulting from Year 2000 computational threats.
- within auditing assignments focusing on BCP/ Contingency Management issues or as a component of organizational security management.
- as a senior consulting resource to develop policies and procedures and advise senior management.
- as a senior auditing resource to assess risks in the status of implementing federal security policies in departments and agencies, including personnel security and clearances, industrial security management, physical security and threat and risk assessments, preparedness and overall security management frameworks.
Operational/ administrative functions
- as a senior resource to assess operationals and functional areas such as program management, finance, administration, human resources and security.
Perhaps we can help you in other ways. For example, if you are
Please contact us for more information.
- a Business Owner for a function, program, project or process and you are anticipating an internal audit of your area, you may wish to prepare yourself through an audit-readiness review.
- a member of the Executive Committee, which is seeking advice on risk, a risk snapshot will provide (or confirm) the key business risks facing the organization or its branches.
- the Chief Audit Executive developing a 3 year audit plan, you may want to take a brief look at an audit entity and explore or scope out a future audit assignment for preliminary cost and time estimates.